Prospective Marriage Visa

Information for a Prospective Marriage Visa

Some couples may require a letter produced by the Celebrant in order to assist with a Prospective Marriage Visa application. As a registered Marriage Celebrant I am able to help you with this process and will also provide a certified copy of the Notice of Intended Marriage which can then be given to the Embassy. Information such as the location and date of the marriage ceremony must be included in the letter I provide.
If you have any other questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Further helpful information may be found here.

Overseas weddings

If you wish to get married in a country outside Australia, you will find information from Births, Deaths & Marriages very helpful. Click here to find out more!

proposed marriage visa melbourne